Baklava Dough Sheeting Machine
This unit is used for production of all sorts of pastries, especially for pastry of Baklava. This machine has design to maintain the standard of the Baklava by maintaining the quality of the product and reduce in the prime cost Production.
- The Machine is manufactured from AISI 304 quality first grade Corrosion Proof stainless steel
- The standard Baklava mach’ne is a machine producing baklava dough.
- The more modern, professional and powerful machine producing baklava dough makes an average consignment of very thin Baklava dough 70kg/h.
- The machine operating system Works with chiller system attached to the machine is the first part to be started. Chiller system allows roller to reach a certain coldness by pumping cold water through the rollers.
- It produces baklava phyllo as thin as 50-70 microns like skin membrane.
- The dough does not lose its ability to absorb oil and syrup, which is very important for baklava.
- This machine processes 70kg dough in 1 hour and produces phyllo.
- All parts of stainless steel are welded using TIG method.
- The new design and excellent quality guarantees a high performance and long service life.
- OPERATING SYSTEM : ELECTRIC SYSTEM
- HEIGHT: 1900 mm
- WIDTH : 1300 mm
- LENGTH : 3300 mm
- WEIGHT : 1400 kg
- ELECTRIC POWER: 380V/ 50 Hz
- CAPACITY: 70kg/h